Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum - View Single Post - Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Big Blue
Super Moderator
Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 102,100
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
is this a recent thing? or is this on older accounts as well? I think I might now what's the issues.

the new registration process is different than the previous one we had. what exactly are they missing in their application?

Lee
I'm not sure what you would consider an "older account" Lee but I only really started recognizing this is an issue in the last few weeks - that doesn't mean it didn't exist previously and I just wasn't aware of it.

It's not so much what they are missing - it's that they are not seeing the owner information that is displayed underneath member's avatars when using the smartphone mobile app/view.

But from what I understand they can still navigate to the profile questions and answer them, they just are not seeing the answers being displayed underneath their avatar.

It's as much a problem with new members not reading the required reading stickies in the new member section and following the instructions, as it is a problem with the smart phone app/mobile view not displaying all the site information and features properly.

Here is a screenshot someone posted of what their Smart Phone/mobile view typically looks like:

This member's account was created in May 2017 - which I guess would be considered a newer account.

Spraygun's account was created in 2014 - and he was experiencing the same problem, as you can read in the screenshot image below which is from a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk;

I hope this is helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Big Blue; 12-06-2017 at 09:21 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome