And so the job continues....After destroying the control arm, I was able to locate a used one and installed it. Now the alignment is way off. So I decided to start on the rear today; passenger side wheel came right off, drivers side, two lug nuts stuck. Went clean down to a 17 mm on them, beat into place with a sledgehammer, no luck. Took it to an indy tire center that probably services 200 cars in a given week, and all they managed to do was melt my center cap before running out of acetylene. So after sitting in their waiting room from 11 am until 3 pm, they came out to inform me that there is nothing they can do. Called 2 other tire shops that wanted nothing to do with it. Brought it home and torched it off myself. As far as I'm concerned, that wheel is now junk; I don't trust aluminum that has been heated that much, so I put the spare on, which has about 30% of the clear coat destroyed from salt and crap. Now in the market for new wheels. I didn't really have a point to this post, other than to show the other side of what the "5 hour install" can look like. For those questioning my mechanical ability and access to tools, I'm a journeyman union millwright; prior to that I worked for 7 years as a journeyman tool and die maker. Installer beware!