Originally Posted by t bone
can anyone tell me the coorect method to remove the JEEP tag on my hood?
it's quite simple really. here's a 10 step method you can use.
1. mask the area around the logo you intend to remove with easy off painters tape (blue)
2. draw a chalk circle around your feet on the driveway. at no time after completing the circle should you step out, so make sure all of your tools are reachable before you complete this step.
3. lay the palm of your left hand over the logo, applying gentle pressure.
4. say, "you are a naughty logo. you are a naughty logo. you are a naughty logo." three times. that's 9 times total, mind.
5. with your right hand balled into a fist, make a wide circle in the air over your head and bring it down to gently tap the back of your left hand(still applied to the logo) repeat 3 times.
6. say, "you, naughty logo, are wicked in my sight, and shall snuff it." 3 times
7. peel the logos off, and rub the tape off with your thumbs.
8. remove masking tape, polish, wax.
9. erase the chalk circle before anyone sees it and thinks you're insane.
10. go have a sandwich. nice job.