Will the 2009 Commander come to germany ? - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
General Commander Discussion General Discussion involving the Jeep Commander goes here. If it does not fit into a more specific category below, post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Points: 639, Level: 12 Points: 639, Level: 12 Points: 639, Level: 12
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Cool Will the 2009 Commander come to germany ?

Hi Folks,

I´m from Grünstadt (meens greentown). Its in germany between Mannheim/Heidelberg and Kaiserslautern (Airbase Ramstein). I´m an active member on the german jeep-forum (www.jeep-forum.de) and chrsyler-forum (www.chrysler-forum.com and 300C-forum.de).

As long as I can remember I wanted an american V8. I started within a V6 as a chrysler sebring (after a lot of german vehicles and a couple of years on different bikes). After that I had four marvelously years on my 300 C Hemi Touring. But since I need six places and still love my HEMI, I´m looking for a commander.

So here I am. The 09 Commander HEMI Overland is already ordered. I really hope to get one. For the Moment within the situation on chrysler (also in germany) nothing is for sure...........

So god will, I get a new Commander 5,7 HEMI (new engine), with 20 HP more (Kraftwerk-tuning) and no speed-limiter. So I can get faster than the official 130 mph with those the commander is limited in europe.
Colour would be black. Tires 22" with 265/35 Hankoock. MyGiG with Lockpick and a lot of other stuff. Pictures will follow- If I would ever get it.

According to my dealer there will be some 09 HEMI in spring 2009. So hopefully one of them its mine. For the moment there are so much 07 and 08 HEMI left that they wont let the 09 models on the market.
Thats the official reason. Unofficially it would be the financial situation of chrysler............

Is there anybody out there who knew something more about the delivering situation of the 09 HEMI in germany ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > General Commander Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in