Help how do i unsubscribe from forum - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
General Commander Discussion General Discussion involving the Jeep Commander goes here. If it does not fit into a more specific category below, post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-28-2008, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

thank you all

Last edited by Roaddog516; 11-29-2008 at 01:48 PM. Reason: question answred
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Points: 41,300, Level: 100 Points: 41,300, Level: 100 Points: 41,300, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Sport
4WD
If 4WD - system: QD-II
Current Mileage: HueyPilotVN
Well you could insult one of the moderators and that might get you banned....LOL

Just kidding, ask A49erfan and he will let you know how to escape this madhouse.

I am not sure why you would want to, you can just not click on the link to get here. Are you getting emails or something that are bothering you?

2007 Jeep Green Limited 4.7 Flex Fuel, RR 2.5" 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17, K&N CAI, Flowmaster, Diamond Plate Locking Trunk, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
Second 2007 Jeep Green Limited Leather HEMI QDII VES Uconnect Flowmaster OEM Skids Tow Package

Maybe the two will meet up soon edit: they did , I now have 2,now gave 1 away...and got it back again.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Points: 14,892, Level: 79 Points: 14,892, Level: 79 Points: 14,892, Level: 79
Level up: 9% Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

I see you posted that you used your real name by mistake. I sent you a PM (private message). I also sent JayC (an Administrator) who is online currently a PM and asked him to get in touch with you. You might also send him a message about this.

If you make up a forum name that is anonymous, then you may want to come back in. Typically people don't make their emails, full names and phone numbers public on forums. So I can understand if you want to start over.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Points: 14,892, Level: 79 Points: 14,892, Level: 79 Points: 14,892, Level: 79
Level up: 9% Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by (name edited out) View Post
I would like to cancel/ unsubscribe, how do I do it cant find the link anywhere?
Do you know how to send a private message? If you click on a user name you get a popup that will have a menu that allows you to send a private message.

If you want to send a pm to an administrator, go to the front page of the forum, look on the bottom of the screen where it shows who is online. I believe administrators and moderators names are in red.

I sent you a PM (private message). To read your own pm's go to your profile and you should be able to find the message I sent you.

Good luck

Last edited by a49erFan; 11-29-2008 at 08:55 AM. Reason: removed posters real name
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Points: 4,628, Level: 43 Points: 4,628, Level: 43 Points: 4,628, Level: 43
Level up: 39% Level up: 39% Level up: 39%

Name change done, all is right with the world
Roaddog, come back soon!

Linda...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
07 300C SRT8- 06 Z51 Vette- 48 Chev 5-window- 55 Chev Nomad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > General Commander Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in