New China only Jeep Commander - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
General Commander Discussion General Discussion involving the Jeep Commander goes here. If it does not fit into a more specific category below, post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 76324
New China only Jeep Commander

I found this a little interesting but the details are lacking

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-25-2018, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator
Points: 23,354, Level: 94 Points: 23,354, Level: 94 Points: 23,354, Level: 94
Level up: 1% Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Model year: 2008
4WD
Current Mileage: 101,200
Garage
@Commanderwest;

There are some new questions pertaining specifically to your Commander that need to be answered. You've answered some of them but I know you are missing your powertrain field - and from looking at your pictures, I'm fairly certain the 4WD system you entered for your Commander is not correct either.

Your answers will display all of your Commander's information below your avatar like this:

2WD or 4WD: 4WD
Current Mileage: 86,500

To update your profile, click on your username above your avatar and select the "View Public Profile" tab and click on "About Me" and you will see the questions that need to be answered pertaining to your Commander's information.

Please take the time to update your profile, so, other members will know what kind of Commander (Model Year, Trim Package, Power-Train, 2WD or 4WD; 4WD system; etc.) that you are driving.

Thank you.

Big Blue; Forum Moderator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15 Points: 824, Level: 15
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Model year: 2006
4WD
Current Mileage: 76324
Big Blue I will do my best to aid but even when my Jeep was new. It started its life as a Mission Jeep Demo in Texas so it came with some very different collection of options like factory internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
@Commanderwest;

There are some new questions pertaining specifically to your Commander that need to be answered. You've answered some of them but I know you are missing your powertrain field - and from looking at your pictures, I'm fairly certain the 4WD system you entered for your Commander is not correct either.

Your answers will display all of your Commander's information below your avatar like this:

2WD or 4WD: 4WD
Current Mileage: 86,500

To update your profile, click on your username above your avatar and select the "View Public Profile" tab and click on "About Me" and you will see the questions that need to be answered pertaining to your Commander's information.

Please take the time to update your profile, so, other members will know what kind of Commander (Model Year, Trim Package, Power-Train, 2WD or 4WD; 4WD system; etc.) that you are driving.

Thank you.

Big Blue; Forum Moderator.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-27-2018, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator
Points: 23,354, Level: 94 Points: 23,354, Level: 94 Points: 23,354, Level: 94
Level up: 1% Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

4WD
Current Mileage: 101,200
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwest View Post
Big Blue I will do my best to aid but even when my Jeep was new. It started its life as a Mission Jeep Demo in Texas so it came with some very different collection of options like factory internet.
You're still missing options like Powertrain.

If you can't see that question, you are probably using the mobile view app on a smart phone.

You'd have to log-in from a desktop or laptop computer to see all of the available profile questions/options.

I understand that you said you installed a 6.1L engine - that's not even an option under the profile questionnaire, so, maybe you could put that information in your signature somewhere.

Your 4WD system selection on your profile I know is wrong because I saw a silver T-Handle in one of your interior pics, so, you either have QT-II or QD-II not QT-I which is what you have listed in your profile.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > General Commander Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in