3.0L CRD Diesel ECU Re-Mapping - has any one else on the forum done this? - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
General Commander Discussion General Discussion involving the Jeep Commander goes here. If it does not fit into a more specific category below, post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2007
Trim Package: Limited
Power-Train: 3.0L CRD
4WD
If 4WD - system: QD-II
Current Mileage: 121000
3.0L CRD Diesel ECU Re-Mapping - has any one else on the forum done this?

Hello everyone

I just bought a 2007 Jeep Commander 3.0 CRD limited (Diesel) very recently, and was looking to look to get an ECU re-map done to up the power ( Celtic tuning ) . Has anybody done the same on their CRD and advise if this created any issues down the line ? Celtic tuning claim that the re-map an increase 215 to 290 BHP and 376 to 463 Lb ft Torque , so quite a hike.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has had their CRD re-mapped , and if this caused any issues long term ?

( i owned a diesel Jaguar XJ 2.7 TDVI a while back which I did a similar re-map with excellent results, so I was think of doing the same with the Commander )

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Last edited by Big Blue; 03-18-2019 at 10:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > General Commander Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in