Jeep Commander Forum banner

Let it snow!

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  organizedkaos 
#1 ·
The snow is starting to fall here in Colorado Springs and they are predicting anywhere from 4" - 20", we'll see. But I'm looking forward to driving home in whatever mother nature throws our way today. I'll try to get some pics.

#3 ·
I hear they are saying its snowing in the texas panhandle, supposed to have a good cold front swing through tomorrow here

#4 ·
I would usually wish it was snowing here in NJ but not now. I like snow in November, December, January, and February. But I don't like it to snow in March especially not late March so I say you can keep it! Hooray for Spring!!!

#5 ·
We've gotten so little precipitation here this year that we really need it. They've actually closed work here, so now I'm giving people time to clear out of my way on the road! I need this to be a quick blizzard though as my wife is suppose to fly out of Denver tomorrow afternoon - she won't be happy if she doesn't make the cruise ship on Saturday!

#6 ·
We've gotten about 12=14" of snow here in Broomfield already, and its still coming down. I shoveled this morning, gf & kid are doing round two. At least we were able to watch Narnia 2: Prince Caspian today! :)

Snow looks like its on the way out, but we're supposed to get another round later. GF's flying to Phoenix tomorrow, so she's also worried.

#10 ·
I don't think you did it. Where are the pics ?

#11 ·
Had to take my wife to her friends to head up to Denver today - and no problems, and we have plenty of icy hills/roads here today. I can do w/o the ice though - when you can't see the road because of a nice big sheet of continuous ice - that's just no fun. I did enjoy driving through the drifts in the neighborhood though.

#12 ·
Where are the pics ?

#14 ·
I do miss the crazy CO weather. 90 degrees to snowing in 10 minutes, then no trace of it ever happening 2 hours later!

#15 ·
sorry about the lack of photos - but not much to show - we only got a few inches of snow, mostly ice here in the Springs. And, the camera is on it's way to Florida with my wife for her cruise to Jamaica...

#16 ·
What? Why are you not going with her to Jamaica....mon...?

I like driving in snow, but even I'm looking forward to warmer weather now...from the Winter Water Wonderland (Michigan).

#17 ·
I enjoyed the snow this year here in MI. I am now ready to get dirty and muddy.

#18 ·
3 kids at home, a week off in July to go to Camp Commander, and her friend won it through work and asked if she wanted to go - and letting her go scored me big points, like a new get lost front bumper points!

#19 ·
Sounds like you made a good deal bjamrow. It's a win-win situation.

#20 ·
Yeah but the big question is how many more points have you got to go???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.