Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOR SALE: Smoked LED Taillights, Chrome Grille w/ black inserts, Body Molding

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  cico7 
#1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the Garage, I have a New Set of Smoked LED Tailight's, taken out of box for pics, Chrome Grill w/black inserts, and Black Body molding including rear hatch, all for sale. I take paypal, email me or pm for a faster responce. Thanks for stopping by.

1) K2 Smoked Led Tail lights. $140-
2) Stock Mopar Chrome Grill w/Black inserts $100-<><><>SOLD!! THNX
3) Lightly used Black Body Moldings w/rear hatch cover $125-

PS,...Moitvated Seller:D

#2 ·
In Command can you post pics of you gear....more likely to sell that way.....thanks....

#3 ·
Hey Mr Testa,

Have you carved up any corneas lately? Just saying Howdy.

#4 ·
HueyPilotVN said:
Hey Mr Testa,

Have you carved up any corneas lately? Just saying Howdy.
hey there huey,

good to here from you.....we sure have....we average about 20-25 eyes a day....still pretty good considering the whole market as a whole has slowed down....

#5 ·
Any pics of the tail lights?

#6 ·
Hello Cliffk2,

Yes, I do was having trouble "shrinking" them to fit for this form, but was unable to make it work. You can email me your personal with a PM, then I can follow up with you on a few pics that I have.

Thnx-
Mark.

#8 ·
I am interested in the "K2 Smoked Led Tail lights." Please PM me with pics if you have some.

#9 ·
Hello Michelle, What I am selling is the Black Body Exterior Door Gaurds. If you can take a look at my truck pic,..where the "Chrome" is on the doors to prevent other car/hummer doors from "Dinging" my truck, that's what I have. It's All 4 doors, and the Back "Lift Gate" that say "Jeep", where you open your rear hatch. I hope this helps...Let me know...

Thnx

#10 ·
In Command said:
Hello Michelle, What I am selling is the Black Body Exterior Door Gaurds. If you can take a look at my truck pic,..where the "Chrome" is on the doors to prevent other car/hummer doors from "Dinging" my truck, that's what I have. It's All 4 doors, and the Back "Lift Gate" that say "Jeep", where you open your rear hatch. I hope this helps...Let me know...

Thnx
Are they the plastic matte black? or are they glossy black? and then was it hard to remove and replace those pieces? do they just snap on and off or did you have to use some sort of adhesive to re apply them?

#11 ·
Hello Mypantsaretorn,

These are the plastic matte black pieces. It was actually very easy to remove and re-apply. They "Snap off" and have some adhesive tape that has to be peeled off,...then just simply snap back into place and appy some new 3m or any adhesive tape to hold in place. I hope this answers your questions..

Thnx,

#13 ·
Hi,

Thanks, that's cool,..trust me,..I know what you mean,..you might want to try ebay or craigslist,..to look for your bumper,..they have all kinds of stuff for your commander. Good luck to you as well in your quest for a new bumper!

#15 ·
In Command said:
Cleaning out the Garage, I have a New Set of Smoked LED Tailight's, taken out of box for pics, Slightly Used 5 Layer Mopar Jeep Commander Car Cover, Chrome Grill w/black inserts, and Black Body molding including rear hatch, all for sale. I take paypal, email me or pm for a faster responce. Thanks for stopping by.

1) K2 Smoked Led Tail lights. $140-
2) Mopar 5 Layer Car Cover w/Case and Box $175-SOLD!!!
3) Stock Mopar Chrome Grill w/Black inserts $100-
4) Lightly used Black Body Moldings w/rear hatch cover $125-

PS,...Moitvated Seller:D
Do you have any of these items still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.