Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: RC 1.5" spacers, stock 17" wheels & Complete OEM Airbox 07/4.7

6K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
For Sale: RC 1.5" spacers, stock 17" wheels & Complete OEM Airbox 07/4.7

For sale is a Superchips Flashpaq 3875, it is the older model tuner from SC but still performs quite well. I recently sold my Commander, which had been running a tune for over 4 years. Prior to the sale I removed the tuning from my Jeep, so this tuner is unlocked and ready to use.

If you are in the market for one of these, you should know what this and what it does. If not, google is your friend.

Comes with everything pictured, USB cable to attach to PC for updates, as well as the user manual. No stickers remain unfortunately.

Asking $170 shipped, I am located in Des Moines, IA - zip code 50313.

-------

Also realizing I've still got every bit of the OEM airbox and tube assembly for the 2007 Commander 4.7 also. Upon installing the AEM intake back in the day, the stock unit got put into the same box and stored in the garage rafters. If there is any interest in that I can get it out of my other shop, given the massive size I'd only ask $50, with the buying party paying the shipping total as well.

Feel free to reply or PM if there is any interest on either item. I realize that I haven't been around often, but I will check back daily to answer questions, etc.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Because Corvette. :grin2:

ALSO - I am totally open to offers on the tuner or airbox, worst I can do is say no! :)

#7 ·
The tuner has sold.

Total remaining list, until I discover more stuff:
Boston Acoustics dash speakers - excellent upgrade for base level stereo - $25 shipped
Stock airbox assy - $50 obo (you pay shipping)
4 stock wheels with TPMS sensors (no tires) - $100, not haggling. (pick up only)
4 Rough Country 1.5", hubcentric wheel spacers & lugnuts - $100 shipped

Wheels have the typical clearcoat corrosion on the machined face, but are in good shape otherwise.

As usual, reply here or send me a PM if there is any interest - feel free to make an offer, you know the drill.

Big Blue - could I have you edit the thread title to: For Sale: RC 1.5" spacers, stock 17" wheels.

Attachments

#8 ·
Thread title has been edited.

#11 ·
No worries! :)

Yeah, these wheels are a bummer, once they started to corrode it got out of control and I went aftermarket.

#13 · (Edited)
Still have the Boston Acoustics dash speakers and RC 1.5" hub centric wheel spacers.

The speakers are a 100% drop in replacement, literally 5 minutes to change both speakers if you're slacking. If you've got an XK that has the base level stereo - these speakers are a total game changer.

Let's chop the speakers down to $20 shipped, and the wheel spacers to $80 shipped for the set.

Get in touch, hell, make an offer! Worst I can do is counter offer! :)

#16 ·
I'd be interested in the spacers if they're in good shape and include the lug nuts!

#18 ·
OEM wheels - $80 picked up, no shipping.

OEM Airbox - $65 shipped anywhere in the 48 states, $40 if you pick up.

Boston Acoustics dash speakers - honestly a killer upgrade for low dough - $17.50 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. $10 if you want to pick up.

Get in touch if any interest. This is my final update on this sale thread.

#20 ·

Boston Acoustics dash speakers - honestly a killer upgrade for low dough - $17.50 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. $10 if you want to pick up.

Are these items still for sale @Kurt?

Or should I close this thread?

#21 ·
The post 2 above yours holds the answer to that.

Big Blue, the parts in your quote are still for sale!

Thanks!

#23 · (Edited)
Kurt said:

@Kurt;

I know you got rid of your XK a while back and it's been about 6 months since I last heard anything from you. Do you still have anything left for sale - or can I close this thread?

I'll give you a couple of days to respond, if I don't hear back from you, I'll assume that everything is sold and close this thread.

EDIT: No response from the OP. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.