The deed is done
I installed my Rocky Road lift kit yesterday. Front end took about 6 hours and then another 2 for the rear. It would have been nice to be able to get out the lower bolt on the strut fork, but with some persuading I was able to get things apart and reassembled. I also found a work around as to not disconnect the upper control arm in the rear. The instructions included with the kit left a little to be desired.
At all four corners I used the spring compressors to shorten things up for more clearance. An appropriately placed size 11 here and there during reassembly helped out too.
Pictures to come...someday.