Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum - View Single Post - The Definitive Spacer/Wheel Bearing Poll
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2008, 06:47 PM
a49erFan
Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send a message via Yahoo to a49erFan
I said no because someone had too! No really, your bearings will wear anyway and the amount of wear IMO is going to be so little that it is not a factor. Just keep your Jeep lubed and you should not have any problems.

Now the real question... Does putting larger tires on your XK wear your transmission out early? Or how about the U-Joints? I guess that is my way of saying that every mod will effect something in a positive and negative way. Install the spacers and have some fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 XK, Steel Armadillo Front Bumper w/Warn Powermate winch, Rear Bumper w/tire carrier & Super Sliders, Rhino Rack Roof Rack and Foxwing Awning, KC Lights on Steel Armadillo Light Bar, 4xGuard Rear Differential Cover, Steel Armadillo Plates.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome