Jeep Commander Forum banner

Bet you can't have just one...

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  adamag25 
#1 ·
Ever since I bought my first vehicle (a wrangler YJ) I have known that owning a jeep is a lifestyle. We are all a part of this site because of a common ground, the mighty XK commander. I am sure that most people here, like myself, have more than just an XK in the driveway. So I wanted to start a thread so everyone can talk about their "OTHER" jeep. That being said I will go first. My other jeep is my first a 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ Islander. The color is Malibu Yellow and at this point it is in pieces in my garage slowly being put back together.

#2 ·
im a lone ranger my first jeep is the xk but id love to get another one within time and wont change vehs again. also adamag25 post ur pictures ur avatiar looks nice post them of u wheeling?

#4 ·
I got started with a 94 cherokee which i put a 3" lift and 31" tires on, then went to a 03 Liberty with a 2.5" Frankenlift and 30" MT/R's. Now i've settled in niceley to my 07 XK with a RR lift and 32" Mud terrains. I think jeeps have been in my blood for about 8 years now lol and i don't intend on changing anytime soon :)

#7 ·
The Commander is my first Jeep, I don't know if I will get another Jeep. it all depends on this new experience and how the Commander will pair with me.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.