AN fittings help - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Off-Topic Discussions This area houses Off-Topic discussion that does NOT involve the Jeep Commander.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
Points: 11,873, Level: 71 Points: 11,873, Level: 71 Points: 11,873, Level: 71
Level up: 56% Level up: 56% Level up: 56%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
bob123's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 707
AN fittings help

I am going to have a shop fix my leaky transmission cooler lines and thinking about AN fittings.

This is the inverted flare nut I will use on the metal line side of the connection.

What fitting will form a tight seal between the rubber hose and the nut listed above?

What's the difference between these two hose connections?

Last edited by bob123; 04-01-2011 at 07:28 PM.
bob123 is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Off Topic Section > Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome