Jeep Commander Forum banner

no owner's manual

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Waltah 
#1 ·
phoned the dealer to find out what happened to the owner's manual in our new XK, he said it wasn't returned with the truck. anybody got a spare they want to sell for an 07? there is a lot of reading and scheduling maintenance I would like to get started on.

thanks,
Chris

#2 ·
I found my extra one on eBay for a fair price.

#3 · (Edited)
phoned the dealer to find out what happened to the owner's manual in our new XK, he said it wasn't returned with the truck. anybody got a spare they want to sell for an 07? there is a lot of reading and scheduling maintenance I would like to get started on.

thanks,
Chris
You can download (free) an owner's manual here: Commander_Owner's_Manual

#4 ·
The "Search Master" strikes again. What would we do without his expertise. Looking forward to his class at the Commander Camp.

#5 ·
The "Search Master" strikes again. What would we do without his expertise. Looking forward to his class at the Commander Camp.
Everybody needs to bring a laptop because we wil be having searching exercises and tests.

#10 ·
You can ask but you have to remember that used cars only come with what you agree at time of sale, if there is no manual then they do not have to "give" you one unless you fill out one of those "we owe/you owe" agreements.

#9 · (Edited)
cupra, thanks for the tip, I ordered one this morning from Ebay. it was the full owner's set with canvas case for $24 US. I would ask/demand one, but the dealer closed it's doors as of Dec. 6. Vancouver Chrysler on Main St. in Vancouver shut er down. sign of the times I would say....:sick:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.