Any F.F./EMS/Police on this Forum/Response lights - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
New Member Section Drop in, say Hi and meet the community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-25-2018, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Limited
Power-Train: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
4WD
If 4WD - system: QD-II
Current Mileage: 270,xxx
Any F.F./EMS/Police on this Forum/Response lights

Hey guys, I am trying to up my post count, but am also interested to see if there are any Volunteer or Career Firefighters/EMTs/Police officers on this forum? I started out as a Volunteer but worked at it and am now a full time Firefighter with the Natchitoches (that's 'nack-a-tish' for anyone outside of Louisiana) Parish Fire District #6. I have an 06 Commander I recently lifted (that's why I need to up my posts so I can put pics of the Jeep on here!) that is my daily driver/response vehicle. I am attempting to wire in more lights, and was wondering if any other people have done this, or have ideas on how to do it!

Let me know if yall have any ideas! Thanks!
-Patrick 607
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2018, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator
Points: 23,378, Level: 94 Points: 23,378, Level: 94 Points: 23,378, Level: 94
Level up: 3% Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 101,200
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-54 View Post
Hey guys, I am trying to up my post count, but am also interested to see if there are any Volunteer or Career Firefighters/EMTs/Police officers on this forum? I started out as a Volunteer but worked at it and am now a full time Firefighter with the Natchitoches (that's 'nack-a-tish' for anyone outside of Louisiana) Parish Fire District #6. I have an 06 Commander I recently lifted (that's why I need to up my posts so I can put pics of the Jeep on here!) that is my daily driver/response vehicle. I am attempting to wire in more lights, and was wondering if any other people have done this, or have ideas on how to do it!

Let me know if yall have any ideas! Thanks!
-Patrick 607
Patrick,

I'm actually retired Law Enforcement. Plenty of different ways to wire lights the easiest of which is just to wire them on their own separate switch. I have 3 different LED light bars, the 2 smaller 72 WATT 12 inch lights bars on each side of the roof are on 1 switch and the 50 inch 288W curved LED light bar toward the front of the roof is on it's own switch. Here is a pic of the first switch & the 2nd switch is mounted right above it - just haven't taken a pic of it since it was installed:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Big Blue; 07-26-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > New Member Section

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in