Jeep Commander Forum banner

Not new...

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Brian_JF 
#1 · (Edited)
Just posting as a formality. Been locked out of posting for a while.

2007 Limited. 5.7, QD 2, towing and skid plates from factory - still have the mopar lifetime power train warranty.

Think I had the first set of OME HD springs about 200000 miles ago. JBA uppers, AEV rims and Mickey Thompson rubber these days.

Front and rear wam bumpers are currently on order.

#2 ·
Just posting as a formality. Been locked out of posting for a while.

2007 Limited. 5.7, QD 2, towing and skid plates from factory - still have the mopar lifetime power train warranty.

Think I had the first set of OME HD springs about 200000 miles ago. JBA uppers, AEV rims and Mickey Thompson rubber these days.

Front and rear wham bumpers are currently on order.
Welcome back, @Brian_JF! Would love to see some pics of your XK.

#3 · (Edited)
Welcome back @Brian_JF; I'd like to see your WAM rear bumper when you get it installed; I've had the WAM hidden winch mount front bumper, I'd say for almost 2 years now;

What did WAM charge you for the rear bumper - if you don't mind me asking?

#4 ·
BB - read your review and update before ordering from wam. Looked at jeepsteel as well.

A guy backed into the old commander the other day in a parking lot and busted up the rear bumper. His insurance paid nearly $1500 and gave me an excuse to upgrade.

Paid list price for the slim rear version they have shown. No options other than shackle mounts - didn’t want to give the power rear hatch. I’ve put on a spare maybe twice in 12 years and figured a swing wasn’t worth the trouble. Pretty rare I can’t plug, air up, and keep going.

Went with the version 3 for the front - pretty basic without a whole lot of options.

Total on both before shipping was $1650. Bare steel, not sure if I ll bedliner or what just yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.