Jeep Commander Forum banner

Market Price for 49k - 06 Limited w/ Hemi

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
So I purchased a high mileage limited hemi earlier this year. Worst decision I made this year lol

I sold it and bought a stock, garage kept, low mileage 06 Limited w/ 49k original miles. This thing is sweeeeeet, but I think I’ve waited SO long that I’m Kind of over it. I now want to get a LR4 ?

How much do low mileage limiteds go for? I want to get it detailed and HD pics taken before I post on the “For Sale” section.

Looking forward to this forums feedback!

HEMI
QUADRA DRIVE 2
Black Exterior
Chrome Limited Accents
Navigation
Upgraded Boston Acoustics Sound System
Upgraded Rear Seat DVD
Third Row Seating
Chrome Bully Bar
3 Sun Roofs
Trail Rated

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Well....for starters, it's pretty well known around here that pre-2008 Hemi's are a ticking time bomb for dropped valve seats. While 49k would be a really nice find considering the year, the dropping valve seat risk for that range is still a really hard gamble for any informed purchaser. Everything you have listed is just standard equipment for the Limited trim: Hemi engine, 4wd package and all. Considering you've bought, sold and bought again through 2 Commanders in less than 6 months; I would just try to re-sell for whatever you bought this one for....

Edit- read your only other post and changed my post accordingly

#3 ·
I actually had never updated my profile, thanks for the heads up.

I got this one for a great price, below what others are paying for ones with 100+k ... so I’m trying to see what the actual market value could be with this mileage, considering it’s an 06.

#4 · (Edited)
So I purchased a high mileage limited hemi earlier this year. Worst decision I made this year lol

I sold it and bought a stock, garage kept, low mileage 06 Limited w/ 49k original miles. This thing is sweeeeeet, but I think I’ve waited SO long that I’m Kind of over it. I now want to get a LR4 ?

How much do low mileage limiteds go for? I want to get it detailed and HD pics taken before I post on the “For Sale” section.

Looking forward to this forums feedback!

HEMI
QUADRA DRIVE 2
Black Exterior
Chrome Limited Accents
Navigation
Upgraded Boston Acoustics Sound System
Upgraded Rear Seat DVD
Third Row Seating
Chrome Bully Bar
3 Sun Roofs
Trail Rated
$10,000 - $12,000 would be my estimate depending on the cosmetic condition, maintenance history/service records & Carfax report. You can always check on Kelly Blue Book as well.

#6 ·
From what I've seen, out here in Denver that would go for $8k-$9K. If its well maintained maybe bit more. The 06 seems to really effect the price (from what I've seen). Most buyers are aware of the first gen. engine flaws

best of luck
Yep; I wasn't thinking about the valve-seat issue with the pre-2008 Hemis when I gave my estimate above, so, that's probably about right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.