Jeep Commander Forum banner

New to the Commander life! Couple Questions

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  a49erFan 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the Commander i had a wrangler with 4 inch lift and 33 and now i am looking to raise my 2006 Jeep Commander Limited! I have a couple questions bout doing this! Thanks in advance for you help! only looking for about 2-2.25 inch lift!

--What lift would you recommend for the price?

-With a 2.25 or 2 inch lift what all with have to be done(wheel spacers?) that kinda stuff?

-Tire size for no rubbing? i would like to run 31 or 32 inch tires my rim size is 16!

Where to buy?

#2 ·
Welcome, All of these have been asked and answered a dozen times. you have many options.

There are three or 4 lifts used by members, and tires as as numerous as the stars. Read through the lift/tire section and then we can help you narrow the field once you have picked a few favorites.

#3 ·
Hi and welcome.

Are you sure your rims are 16"? Stock is 17".

If you have 17" rims, there is a terrific deal in the Buy/Sell area for slighty used tires, lift, spacers, shocks and nerf bars. I don't know if they are sold yet or not. Here's a link:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8375

#6 ·
In the pictures section you will find that many members have a garage (pictures of their commanders), Go there and look at this garage. CLICK HERE TO GET TO HIS GARAGE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.