Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my Jeep Commander back this weekend and I am quite happy with how everything turned out. I had a Rocky Road 2.25 lift with shocks installed. I also had Eagle 137's with 265/70/R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers put on. I bought the Mega Warrior on Craigslist and saved a bunch of money. It will carry the spare. I really liked how everything turned out. Thought I would post a few pictures for you. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Congratulations nice setup! any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does rub a very tiny bit on the left front and seems even smaller on the right front when the wheel is turned all the way. I am taking it back because there is a rattle in what sounds like the back fenders so when they look at that I will have them see if they can eliminate the rub. I don't think it will hurt anything because it is soooo slight.

·
Registered
366 Posts
TCC-looks amazing almost a twin to mine. If you dont mind me asking, what was the final price after install and everything. I really wanna lift mine up

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Uber, what offset are you running that you have no rub?

I did not have to put on spacers but I do have a tiny, tiny rub. They are going to look at it this week and see if they can get rid of it.

Shiny, Installation was $400 + $75 for alignment. I bought the lift from Rocky Road web site.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Looks great! Now you need to get it dirty....:eek:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Diddo all above:cool:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts