Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been lurking on here for a while, but waited to get this back before i posted.

Just got my Superlift 4" lift, 20" XD Rockstars, and 305/55R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Also just got the front windows tinted, and a flowmaster super 44. I'm happy about it :pa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQeNiktOJhQ

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow. That looks great. Those tires don't even look like 34s. Don't know why Jeep didn't do it like this. I have the same lift on order it's been 6 weeks of waiting so far. I have a front Tactical Armor Group Bumper coming also.
Great Job!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just ordered some wheel spacers also, the fronts are rubbing a bunch even with the pinch weld mod

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks great, I would like a Superlift someday too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What setback do the wheels have you put on?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The Nitto website lists the 305/55R20 Trail Grappler tire as being 33.34 inches in diameter. But if you measure it with a tape measure they will run smaller than that. So thats why they don't look like 34's cause they are not 34's

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ah! I knew my calibrated eye was right.

·
Registered
696 Posts
HAHA good answer

and the superlift can be found nowadays for about $1400. Thats a lot less then everything else you have done 49erfan

·
Registered
162 Posts
HAHA good answer

and the superlift can be found nowadays for about $1400. Thats a lot less then everything else you have done 49erfan
Can you point me to the supplier of the 4x4 Super Lift at this discounted price as I'm now seriously considering it for my modified Ausie XH Diesel Commander

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
What are the specs of those wheels? ie.., width, back spacing???

You have me confused why you would buy a wheel and then add 1.5 inch wheel spacers. The whole point of wheels is so that you get them the proper offset/back spacing so that you don't need spacers. Hope you don't mind replacing wheel bearings

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
So the wheels are -24mm offset and you added 1.5 inch wheel spacers?!?!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can you point me to the supplier of the 4x4 Super Lift at this discounted price as I'm now seriously considering it for my modified Ausie XH Diesel Commander
Last time I checked, thesteelarmadillo.com was selling em for 1400. I have seen this price elsewhere, and it is usually the full master kit, minus the egr module, I think it the official name is the A.E.V F.I.T. 4" lift. Good luck, finding a lift in stock is not an easy thing.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hey, Evander, how about some feedback. How has your SL experience been? Any issues?

·
Registered
532 Posts
really nice...i love it..
i lift mine with 2" one year ago..im planning to upgrade to 4"...the job is the same?? u dont have to change blakes pipe or sensor for the ABS?

·
Registered
953 Posts
really nice...i love it..
i lift mine with 2" one year ago..im planning to upgrade to 4"...the job is the same?? u dont have to change blakes pipe or sensor for the ABS?
Brake lines and sensors all stay, but the install is much more involved than a 2" spacer lift.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
She looks and sounds Nice !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts