·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the garage is full of other toys and junk so we park it outside. from the ground to the top of the stock rack it is 82" and from the ground to the rear dif is 10"

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice ground clearance! I like those wheels also.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Great looking rig, cute kid too!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sweet setup...I might have to copy you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ooo yeah, your wheels are sick too. Love em'. I'm lookin at some black XD wheels as well, just trying to decide if black wheels would look good on my graystone pearl XK.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
That looks awesome! I have seen pics of the superlift on an XK before but that wheel and tire combo really makes that look great. Very Very Nice!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks sweet! Since you're running the 3.7l, have you noticed any power loss with the taller tires?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Definitely like the looks of the lift and wheel combo. In the last pic if looks like your daughter is lifting the back end...Cute!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks sweet! Since you're running the 3.7l, have you noticed any power loss with the taller tires?
well there is a slight loss of power really only noticeable when on the freeway going about 55-70 when you want to speed up but driving around town it is great. but we have the AEV Module that changes the shift points and that helps ALOT!! i havent tryed to drive it without the module but i bet it would be alot worse there was a lot of people on the fourm saying that it would be horable but its really not that bad we plan on re-gearing it to 3.73s possibly 4.11s so that it will be a bit easer for the v6 to turn the 285s

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Nice :D Looks good

·
Registered
346 Posts
All I can say is "XK envy"!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Wow that is a nice looking XK. I cant wait to get my superlift and get it installed!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
115 Posts
Our New Hobby

So our Son turns five in a week and has gotten really invovled in 1/4 midget racing so for his birthday we bought him his own car. Im rebuilding the engine right now. These thing are crazy fast for a 5 year old! Ive been spending all my extra time in the garage. Now I have an excuse to re gear the Commander...to tow the race trailer (its a 5x8):)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
That looks like it would be a blast, you picked an expensive hobby for him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts