Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased a 07 Commander and the nav disk is missing . Im looking for someone who can make me a copy , so i can varify the system works before i pay $150. for a OEM disk. Im looking for a 05064033ae. If someone can help me it would be appreciated. I will pay for it and shipping.:SM030:

·
Registered
6 Posts
What if your some FBI agent trying to make a few bucks?

I would do it but honestly, what can go wrong with the NAV? Your better off saving your money on a copy and just buying the updated OEM disk, no?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not , Im just a driver for Conway Freight. I looked into making a copy of one . In the manual it tells you to make a copy also for your protection. The disks are very sensative. and with out that copy you also will have to purchase a new disk if yours ever scratches or fails. just trying to insure its in order . cant afford a new nav unit if this one isnt working. Dont want to get stuck with a $150. disk and no unit to use. Thanks for responding and Sorry for the trouble.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I'd rather pay $150-200 for a good dashboard nav unit with free lifetime upgrades than spend money on a disc for the REC NAV unit. It has less functionality compared to the new portable GPS units and isn't portable. Just my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I'd rather pay $150-200 for a good dashboard nav unit with free lifetime upgrades than spend money on a disc for the REC NAV unit. It has less functionality compared to the new portable GPS units and isn't portable. Just my opinion.
x2 :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
just purchased a 07 Commander and the nav disk is missing . Im looking for someone who can make me a copy , so i can varify the system works before i pay $150. for a OEM disk. Im looking for a 05064033ae. If someone can help me it would be appreciated. I will pay for it and shipping.:SM030:
I went to ebay and typed in the part number, without the last 2 letters. I believe the letters are for version changes/upgrades. In reading the previous posts, I do not believe any one is going to make a copy for you. Good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=05064033&_sacat=0&_odkw=05064033ae&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

The higher the last letter, the newer the version!

:eek:rangehat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts