Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Im looking at a 07 overland trail rated, its missing the floor mats, what color are they suppose to be? also it has chrome clad rims, ive read they came with aluminum clad, is the correct? thanks, Mike

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
hey Im looking at a 07 overland trail rated, its missing the floor mats, what color are they suppose to be? also it has chrome clad rims, ive read they came with aluminum clad, is the correct? thanks, Mike
The floor mats would have been the same color as your carpets. The placard on the driver's door or under the hood will give you the color code. The cladding on the wheels is plastic, not aluminum. 07 was the first year for the Overland, and all the trim was Platinum, not chrome. I believe the plastic cladding would have been Platinum. In 08, the Overlands went to all chrome trim, like the Limited. The cladding wheels were stock 17", optional 18".
:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The floor mats would have been the same color as your carpets. The placard on the driver's door or under the hood will give you the color code. The cladding on the wheels is plastic, not aluminum. 07 was the first year for the Overland, and all the trim was Platinum, not chrome. I believe the plastic cladding would have been Platinum. In 08, the Overlands went to all chrome trim, like the Limited. The cladding wheels were stock 17", optional 18".
:eek:rangehat:
Yea I meant plastic, so the rims should be the color of the trim?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts