Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to jump up on the crate for a few minutes and publicly thank 07JeepXK for his excellent and well detailed Suspension info.

I don't think the majority of readers appreciate the incredible amount of research time that had to be invested to disseminate the information that the thread contains.

The intent, of course, was to answer questions the new owner may have regarding what works and what won't on this vehicle.
Most impressive, to me, was the way the article allows the reader to focus on a particular size lift and then will cause more specific questions to evolve.

This way, the individual feels more at ease when they ask a question on the forum.

I won't rattle on.........Real nice job 07!

Thanks for your effort and time in making this Forum even more informative!

Well done,

Rob

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
I could not agree more, I wondered what the finished product would give us and was thrilled to see it was far more than expected. I appriciate the fact that 07JeepXK used member photos as well as links to the discussed products in his presentation. Excellent job and thank you!

Jon

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Very Excellent Job 07JeepXK,, Thank for the time and effort.. now jeep5253 has one thread to throw in coming suspension question threads from new members :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Stickies are your friend! Ha ha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bet I spent an hour easily on that thread reading and re-reading... sitting back and reading it again before I made my decision on what to do with my XK... As you know I ended up with the Rusty's 2" kit... in the near future I will be ordering 1.5" wheel spacers and putting 255/75-17 BFG MT's on...

Its nice to see that there are still people out there that are willing to take the time to help others make an informed choice... with having just purchased the XK less than a month ago, and coming from having an XJ that was bought new in 96.. it has been a drastic jump, and a new learning curve..

I was in a proclaimed JEEP club that was open to all jeep models, but since the purchase of the XK nobody seems to think of it as a JEEP.. so you dont know how much I appreciate an all Commander forum..

:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I agree with everyone else that the job is very VERY well done. Your effort is appreciated and I like that you included a "gallery" feature to show people what the various options look like. Nice work.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
I just read through it and I too am extremely impressed. Excellent job, 07JeepXK.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Who is 07JeepXK? Never heard of the cat... just kidding, I agree good job and thanks for taking the time to do it.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Not a problem! I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to share my knowledge with the forum. I have spent a lot of time in the past few years researching about the XK and wanted to share my knowledge with everyone else!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Wow, I didn't know about the added pics until this thread. Good job 07 and thanks for giving your time to the forum and it's members.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice work- it has helped me- a beginner- out very much.

As a quick question/suggestion- does anyone know if the login welcome screen could be changed? Right now it says thank you for logging in... Maybe a quick caption like stickies are your best friend would really help people check them out without starting a similar question.

Awesome work though.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it! Just trying to help out fellow Jeepers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts