Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Commander Sport 4WD QTI 3.7L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 08 Commander 3.7 is slowly leaking coolant while not using any stored coolant in the tank. The lines fill with air over a month. If I pressurize the system and over fill it will drain into the tank like a one way check valve. Using premixed 50/50. After driving and left over night there will be 2 quarter or half dollar spot on the floor of the garage but never any more. Anyone have suggestions? Also can not find the leak location.

·
Administrator
16,027 Posts
@Scavenger405 Welcome to the forum! Please go to your account settings and create a signature with your XK's info. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 08 Commander 3.7 is slowly leaking coolant while not using any stored coolant in the tank. The lines fill with air over a month. If I pressurize the system and over fill it will drain into the tank like a one way check valve. Using premixed 50/50. After driving and left over night there will be 2 quarter or half dollar spot on the floor of the garage but never any more. Anyone have suggestions? Also can not find the leak location.
This happened to me i had to replace my radiator go to mishimoto.com they are on sale for 97 bucks

20210626_182520.jpg

·
Administrator
16,027 Posts
I'm not big on tech now days and kinda broken in the brain. What do you want me to do?
If you give me this information I will do it for you: year, model trim, engine, 4WD or not

·
Registered
2008 Commander Sport 4WD QTI 3.7L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you give me this information I will do it for you: year, model trim, engine, 4WD or not
08 commander sport 4wd, 3.7 v6 sohc 12v.
Thank you for the help. Still don't see where to put this. Learning something new is a little hard for me but I've retained previous learned skills some how.

·
Administrator
16,027 Posts
08 commander sport 4wd, 3.7 v6 sohc 12v.
Thank you for the help. Still don't see where to put this. Learning something new is a little hard for me but I've retained previous learned skills some how.
@Scavenger405 Done! Thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts