Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 Overland with 95K miles and I am in need of suspension work soon. The problem is I am getting stationed in Germany for 2 years and I dont want to ship and sustain a lifted vehicle overseas. I am keeping it stock height until I return and then its getting a OME lift. My question is which strut/shock should I use, I can get Bilsteins and KYB pretty easy and at a decent price. I will need it to handle great onroad but still able to get to my hunting spots in SC. Any help would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeep.jpg

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
I have a 08 Overland with 95K miles and I am in need of suspension work soon. The problem is I am getting stationed in Germany for 2 years and I dont want to ship and sustain a lifted vehicle overseas. I am keeping it stock height until I return and then its getting a OME lift. My question is which strut/shock should I use, I can get Bilsteins and KYB pretty easy and at a decent price. I will need it to handle great onroad but still able to get to my hunting spots in SC. Any help would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 9881
Where in SC are you ?

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts