Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 09 Jeep Commander was totaled out by my insurance company in March and I have some parts leftover that I was planning to install, but never got to it. I am in Houston, TX and plan to give the parts away, but I don't really have the time or bandwidth to deal with shipping anything now. I was not able to replace my Commander with another in the time allotted, but I stayed in the Jeep family and adopted a 2015 Laredo. I would rather not throw out the parts, so if you think you may want them PM me.

Vehicle: 2009 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7L V6 RWD

Parts List:

1. Wagner TQ #QC1087 - Rear Ceramic brake pads

2. Duralast #MKD1080 - Front Semi-Metallic brake pads

3. Gates Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses

4. Crown #55394495AB - Hood Release Level & Cable

5. Driver's Door Switches and Wiring

6. Fail Safe Thermostat

7. TorqFlo #815589 - Water Outlet

8. Moog ES804644 - Tie Rod Ends

9. Mopar EGR Valve #53034065AA

10. Mopar Stock Rear Springs

11. Rear Spring Isolators

12. Moog #K80629 - Ball Joints

13. Sway Bar Mounts (for bushings with center bead)

14. Windshield Washer Nozzle

15. Steering Wheel Controls

I will be checking back and monitoring my PM's, so if you are interested, please PM me and I will meet you with the parts.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
She's pretty. I love that front bumper!

Yeah, I know someone can use these parts, so I would much rather save someone the cash and hassle if I can.

And thanks, I do miss my baby. She has 207K on the clock and was running like a champ. My 8 yo son reminds me every time he sees one like it - I think he liked my JC more than me!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
She's pretty. I love that front bumper!

Yeah, I know someone can use these parts, so I would much rather save someone the cash and hassle if I can.

And thanks, I do miss my baby. She has 207K on the clock and was running like a champ. My 8 yo son reminds me every time he sees one like it - I think he liked my JC more than me!
That's awesome - and thank you.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I would pay for the shipping and a bit for your time if you want to mail the steering wheel stereo controls

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
My 09 Jeep Commander was totaled out by my insurance company in March and I have some parts leftover that I was planning to install, but never got to it. I am in Houston, TX and plan to give the parts away, but I don't really have the time or bandwidth to deal with shipping anything now. I was not able to replace my Commander with another in the time allotted, but I stayed in the Jeep family and adopted a 2015 Laredo. I would rather not throw out the parts, so if you think you may want them PM me.

Vehicle: 2009 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7L V6 RWD

I will be checking back and monitoring my PM's, so if you are interested, please PM me and I will meet you with the parts.
@MrMustang;

Are you keeping up with the inquiries in this thread? I see at least a couple of inquiries that seem to have gone unanswered.
BadJuju said:
I sent you a message the other day, not sure if you got it.

Flex said:
I would pay for the shipping and a bit for your time if you want to mail the steering wheel stereo controls
I know that you are technically not selling anything, but, I still expect you to follow the forum rules & guidelines that are laid out here:

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/44-parts-sale-wanted-trade/71129-read-before-posting-more-forum-rules-when-posting-items-sale%3B.html

Please check your thread regularly and post some type of response to any inquiries that are made.

Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to kindly request the mods to close this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.