Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The absolute best adapters you can buy - 1.25" hub and wheel centric adapters purchased directly from Fred Goeske.

These are just over one week old. They were purchased brand new on 3/27/07 and delivered to me on 4/2/07. I fitted them on my Commander on 4/7 and have decided to change my setup slightly so I've ordered a different sized adapter from Fred to replace these. I've run Fred's adapters for a couple of years now on several projects and they are the absolute best fitting adapters you will buy!

Paid $372.00 with shipping directly from Fred. Will sell for $295 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

·
Registered
218 Posts
detonator said:
The absolute best adapters you can buy - 1.25" hub and wheel centric adapters purchased directly from Fred Goeske.

These are just over one week old. They were purchased brand new on 3/27/07 and delivered to me on 4/2/07. I fitted them on my Commander on 4/7 and have decided to change my setup slightly so I've ordered a different sized adapter from Fred to replace these. I've run Fred's adapters for a couple of years now on several projects and they are the absolute best fitting adapters you will buy!

Paid $372.00 with shipping directly from Fred. Will sell for $325 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

Yep, I have the same adapters from Fred with the Rocky Road lift and I really like it. Had them on for about 4 or 5 months now. The rig rides great!

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
Can you post some pictures?

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
So these are adapters to change the bolt pattern and not spacers for the original bolt pattern?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The tire mounting bolts are still 5.0 spacing, they are just pushed out the thickness of the spacer (in this case 1.25").

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price reduced to $295 including shipping anywhere in the continental US (price changed in the original post to reflect this).

Someone must be looking for a spacer set for their factory wheel and lift combo!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Just put mine on yesterday, I would suggest if you are thinking about a lift or if you just want the nicer looking, wider stance that you contact detonaor. This was one mod that really looks nice and Fred Goeske makes a good product.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Just sent you a PM.

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
detonator said:
Someone must be looking for a spacer set for their factory wheel and lift combo!
Let me know if rwmorrisonjr doesn't take them. It had been so long since you last posted that I thought they were sold.

·
Administrator
15,205 Posts
Got your reply--waiting on rwmorrisonjr since he was first. Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wish I had known this yesterday. I just order a set just like the ones picured on page 1 of this thread form Fred yesterday. Paid 365.00

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.