Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I just got my "new" Commander, have had it now for 5 days and already loving this Jeep. I`m not new to Jeep but new to this "new" Jeeps. Until now I have only experience with my Willys/GPV 1942 & CJ-7.
After reading this forum I quickly ordered the Robby`s 1.5 inch leveling kit so I could ride a level Commander. And then the tire/wheels question came...
I`m planning to use stock rims (17x7.5) or stock JK rims. Who also have the same size. Where thinking of buying Goodyear Duratrac, Cooper Discover S/T or BF AT tire. And where hoping to go with 245/70 or 75? R17 or 255/65-70 R17.
Will some of these sizes fit without to much rubbing...? In the beginning I`m thinking of no additional lift.... time will show..

edit: Yesterday I got a deal on some brand new JK 18" wheels, but then witch tire size on 18"...?

Thanks
Petter

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
I`m planning to use stock rims (17x7.5) or stock JK rims. Who also have the same size. Where thinking of buying Goodyear Duratrac, Cooper Discover S/T or BF AT tire. And where hoping to go with 245/70 or 75? R17 or 255/65-70 R17.
Will some of these sizes fit without to much rubbing...? In the beginning I`m thinking of no additional lift.... time will show..

edit: Yesterday I got a deal on some brand new JK 18" wheels, but then witch tire size on 18"...?

Thanks
Petter
See this thread---> http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8393

1 - 3 of 3 Posts