Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the old posting minimum requirement was 5 and now I currently have to ramp it up to 10? When did that change or why?

·
Super Moderator
5,889 Posts
I thought the old posting minimum requirement was 5 and now I currently have to ramp it up to 10? When did that change or why?
@DaNiMaL916; To my knowledge it has not changed - if it has, we haven't been notified about it.

That aside, you're already at 10 posts.

What indication have you received that makes you think it's changed?

I see that you've been posting in all of the other sub-forums recently, so, I'm not sure what problems you're experiencing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Certainly no big deal @Big Blue, I for some reason thought the old post requirement was 5. I was unable to view some peoples posts/ pics in a handful of forums, so I immediately posted a few more times to unlock everything lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,889 Posts
Certainly no big deal @Big Blue, I for some reason thought the old post requirement was 5. I was unable to view some peoples posts/ pics in a handful of forums, so I immediately posted a few more times to unlock everything lol.
You are correct @DaNiMaL916; It was 5 posts; Like I said, if it was bumped up to 10 for some reason, the administrators haven't told us about it.

I remember one guy a while back telling me he needed 20 posts to post a YouTube URL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts