Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought tires for http://www.1010tires.com? Are they legitimate?

The reason I ask is not due to price but due to product. According to their website I can order the BFG Mud Terrain KM2 in the 265/70/17 size. Ok, not so weird until you go to BF Goodriches' site and they don't list that size as being produced for that type of tire. That size/tire combination is also not available from discounttire.com or discounttiredirect.com

Any suggestions as to why 1010tires may have this tire?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I had looked at 1010tires when I was looking for tires for my wife's CJ but I chose not to use them but I cannot remember why. I think they wanted too much for shipping.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yes, www.1010tires.com is legit.

Go to www.tirerack.com and it lists the BFGoodrich KM2 in a 265/70R17. So that leads me to believe that the BFGoodrich website isnt up to date.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I did check out tire rack and they say it's not available until 10/15/2009. That could be part of the problem.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have seen them when they first came out, nice tire, and they are hard to keep in stock. Just sounds as if they are backordered again. If you have a Discount Tire location in your area, you could always call to see if any of the stores across the nation might have a set they could ship.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes, the 265/70R17 is a valid part number but this tire won't be released from Michelin until the beginning of October according to Michelin.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Yes, the 265/70R17 is a valid part number but this tire won't be released from Michelin until the beginning of October according to Michelin.
I didnt know Michelin makes BFGoodrich tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts