Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of five 17" chrome clad wheels with 4 tires. I'm keeping my spare tire, only, for now. Tires have 4,000 miles on them. No sensors. $500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
205 Posts
LOL, I just processed a paypal payment for the same thing on e-bay for $1,200....

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a set for Sale. i am Asking $500.00 with the tires on. the tires still have about 15K left in them. the sensors are in as well. the only thing is, i dont have the means to ship them. i am in Richmond, VA.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
wkfore said:
I have a set for Sale. i am Asking $500.00 with the tires on. the tires still have about 15K left in them. the sensors are in as well. the only thing is, i dont have the means to ship them. i am in Richmond, VA.
Really think that in another guys sale thread is the best place to point out that gem?

·
Registered
94 Posts
RedCommander said:
Really think that in another guys sale thread is the best place to point out that gem?
Sorry.. reading fast did realize i was stepping on toe's. Wont happen again. mine are no longer for sale until Jahu's are sold. Sorry dude didnt mean any ill will.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No big deal. I'm sure there is enough people who want these wheels for the both of us. No need to delay your sale.
\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.