Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my wheels and tires. I've put 5000 miles on them. Very minor rubbing in front when turning 3/4 - full lock. I'm running RR lift with bilstein struts and shocks. Rims and tires sit perfectly flush with fender flares. I clear the bolt easily and did not make any modifications to the wheel wells.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks good. What offset are they? I get zero rubbing with mine, and we have the same size tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'd like to say they have a +15 offset with 5 1/8" backspace???, but I really don't remember. Probably would have been a good idea to write it down somewhere for situations like this... where's my invoice?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Thanks! I'd like to say they have a +15 offset with 5 1/8" backspace???, but I really don't remember. Probably would have been a good idea to write it down somewhere for situations like this... where's my invoice?
That sounds about right. Im running the same size tires but on stock wheels and 1.25 inch wheel spacers. I pluged both your tire/wheel package and mine into a tire calculator and it says my package sits out 0.1 inches further then yours. From looking at the pictures you posted, your tires stick out just as far as mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts