Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new jeep has gone offroad for the first time up to the top of mount namless.
It just cruised up and the low range comming down is exellent only had to go to 2 low.
very impressed.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Nice pics! That dirt sure looks red. What tires came on your rig? They don't appear to the the Forteras that I see on the Commanders in my area.

·
Registered
80 Posts
the tyres that came with my jc are goodyear wranglers 5 ply not really for serious offroading more like 80% onroad 20/% offroad. jeep tell me they did this because too many people complained about the road noise of the lug tyres.
I intent to put on cooper st tyres later as i am running my 96 jeep sport on cooper stt tyres which are brilliant for up here as we have very rocky roads always carry two spares. the only sand we have here is in the creek beds. and yes most of the dirt here is red.
the pilbara is a great place for offroading lots of tracks ect.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Whoa....limited fender flares on a 65th? :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice pics! JPFreek is looking for anyone who has any off-highway adventure content they'd like to share with their XK in a future issue of our magazine. If you, or any others here have cool off-highway photos/stories you'd like to share, drop me an email or PM. Again, nice photos!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts