Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i just got back from a recent road trip to CA, and i was staying at the Marriot in Anaheim when i saw another commander in the parking lot and i was just wondering if this belongs to anyone on the site. i blurred out the plate, because i know some people are wierd about that.

mines the one on the right. just in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
For sure not mine :D

But just wanted to say that I have never get the chance to park next to a Commander since I bought mine six months back :confused:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Well, testa...if it had a jeepcommander.com decal....it would be easier to identify......or if you had one.....since you started the ball rolling.....would be easier to track. Did you know they are all numbered with invisible ink? If you tell me when and where, I can tell you whose it is!

>>>>>>>>....>>>>.....>>>>>:D xx>NOT!! ....:D

Just kidding! I have sent out over 100 of the decals...so someone should see another jeepcommander.com decal.

·
Registered
735 Posts
you should have got the locations of where they were sent like in the areas like i would like to know if you sent any to any one in like nj but that would be alot of paper work for you.lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cico7 said:
Well, testa...if it had a jeepcommander.com decal....it would be easier to identify......or if you had one.....since you started the ball rolling.....would be easier to track. Did you know they are all numbered with invisible ink? If you tell me when and where, I can tell you whose it is!

>>>>>>>>....>>>>.....>>>>>:D xx>NOT!! ....:D

Just kidding! I have sent out over 100 of the decals...so someone should see another jeepcommander.com decal.
thats funny way to call me out....:D i def. need a sticker asap. when i parked next to the other commander i probally looked like i was trying to break into it, because i walked around it looking to see if they had a jeepcommander.com sticker on it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Testa, you should have given a heads up you were heading out this way. I live in Anaheim Hills. I would posed my Jeep Green Xk for a pic with you!:)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JeepRig said:
Hey Testa, you should have given a heads up you were heading out this way. I live in Anaheim Hills. I would posed my Jeep Green Xk for a pic with you!:)
DAMM IT i def will. i travel to CA quite a bit due to work, so next time i head out that way i will post it on the site. same with anyone else out there. if you come to VEGAS in your commander send me a pm so we can go take pics of our commanders in VEGAS.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I think we will get at least five Commanders tomarrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts