Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I lifted my commander up, and after trying to move it around, I've notice shaking in the rear wheels. It's almost like a twitching, or like warped brake calipers feel. It mostly happens when I turn the wheels and start moving, but going straight it's no an issue. This only happened after the 2inch lift, and it's not really driveable now, because I feels like something is breaking. Any help would be appreciated... 2006 limited 5.7 Hemi 4x4, with Quadradrive 2

·
Administrator
6,212 Posts
So I lifted my commander up, and after trying to move it around, I've notice shaking in the rear wheels. It's almost like a twitching, or like warped brake calipers feel. It mostly happens when I turn the wheels and start moving, but going straight it's no an issue. This only happened after the 2inch lift, and it's not really driveable now, because I feels like something is breaking. Any help would be appreciated... 2006 limited 5.7 Hemi 4x4, with Quadradrive 2
Did you have a proper alignment done after your 2 lift was installed? If you did not, you most definitely need to have one done A.S.A.P.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Along with the possibility of alignment issues, if you have oversized tires the shuttering may be traction control kicking in and/or the LSDs kicking in. Larger tires can through off the ESP system and make the commander think it's slipping while cornering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts