Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have good things about this Lift? The reason I'm asking is because it's only $159.00 and free shipping. I would appreciate any positive or negative feedback. Here is the link for the lift. Thanks. http://www.justlevelit.com/jecowkgrch.html

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks like a great deal and I know some members on here who are running the Daystar. The only thing is that it doesn't included shocks and the front spacers are poly but I am not sure if that many members have replaced the stock shocks anyways when lifted?????????

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looks like a great deal and I know some members on here who are running the Daystar. The only thing is that it doesn't included shocks and the front spacers are poly but I am not sure if that many members have replaced the stock shocks anyways when lifted?????????
If you're not going to offroad, there's no need to change the rear shocks. If you do offroad and don't change the shocks, the stocks will top out on you. Not really a big deal.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I've had my stock shocks on since I lifted my XK with no problems what so ever and I go off roading almost once a week.

Also this thread should be in the Suspension/Tire section!

·
Super Moderator
14,912 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts