Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just installed my DUB edition Chrome Grille insert, as well as the chrome A/C vent rings. I will be posting my new Wooden wheel as well and shift knob upon arrival. enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts
Looks real good!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Lookin sharp! Nice rings... they really set off the dash.

So, do you have to spend a lot of time cleaning you Commander??? I keep the inside on good shape, but seems sacreligious to keep the outside so clean......

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Yeah, those chrome rings look real sharp!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I am going to buy some shares in a CHROME company if Shiney plans on keeping this up!:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
They look really sharp. I am surprised they don't come standard on the limited editions. I know they have them on the Euro versions. I am hoping to add them with an upgraded dash kit at some point.

On a side note, I know you have a self-admitted short attention span with your mods. When you go to sell these in 3 months, can I get first dibs? :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
You are going to start giving my Harley a run for it's money in chrome....

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks fantastic, I would like to do the grill if I could find a good deal on one somewhere.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I agree, it really looks sharp!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha, Jeeprig that's true. I actually am slowing down and realizing that i like my commander way to much to part with it. I have added in the pas month, a saddle brown padded armrest, chrome A/C rings, 3'' Flowmaster super 40 series exhaust, DUB grille, and my 2 favorites a wood grain wheel and shift knob both from germany. I cannot wait until they arrive. I'm like a 2 year old, in a candy store. ( I swear i had ADD)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ShinyBlackHEMI said:
haha, Jeeprig that's true. I actually am slowing down and realizing that i like my commander way to much to part with it. I have added in the pas month, a saddle brown padded armrest, chrome A/C rings, 3'' Flowmaster super 40 series exhaust, DUB grille, and my 2 favorites a wood grain wheel and shift knob both from germany. I cannot wait until they arrive. I'm like a 2 year old, in a candy store. ( I swear i had ADD)

where'd you get that padded armrest?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts