Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Everyone, though I have not been on the forum long (was checking it out for months before joining) I have ended up with 2 Commanders. That being said my first one is for sale after I got another with the 4.7 for the higher tow rating. Hoping someone here might be interested.
Here is the info: 2006 Commander 3.7 V6

Car is in NJ and runs great. 65th Anniversary edition with leather and heated seats. Has 178k miles and trans has been serviced and shifts fine. All other service up to date and it has a new drive shaft CV joint, alternator, starter and water pump. It was used every day until I replaced it with another Jeep Commander. Asking $4500 based on KBB "fair" private party value since it's not perfect, but open to offers. Also has new front struts, rear shocks and 2" lift kit by rocky road. Lift kit and shocks were professionally installed and the alignment was done.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
Hi Everyone, though I have not been on the forum long (was checking it out for months before joining) I have ended up with 2 Commanders. That being said my first one is for sale after I got another with the 4.7 for the higher tow rating. Hoping someone here might be interested.
Here is the info: 2006 Commander 3.7 V6
Car is in NJ and runs great. 65th Anniversary edition with leather and heated seats. Has 178k miles and trans has been serviced and shifts fine. All other service up to date and it has a new drive shaft CV joint, alternator, starter and water pump. It was used every day until I replaced it with another Jeep Commander. Asking $4500 based on KBB "fair" private party value since it's not perfect, but open to offers. Also has new front struts, rear shocks and 2" lift kit by rocky road. Lift kit and shocks were professionally installed and the alignment was done.
Good luck with the sale; please try to log-in to the forum at least once a day to check on your thread for inquiries; thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, looking to sell quick so will take $3700 if anyone is interested. Quick FYI, Jeep needs rear brakes, and the A/c is not working. PM me if you want to take a look.

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
OK, looking to sell quick so will take $3700 if anyone is interested. Quick FYI, Jeep needs rear brakes, and the A/c is not working. PM me if you want to take a look.
@CommanderNJ;

I noticed you haven't been on the forum in over a month (which is a violation of the buy/sell forum rules), is this XK still for sale?

Thanks in advance for the update.

EDIT: 8/27/2019; Contacted by OP; Thread re-opened.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The starter was giving you problems?
It was fine up until the other day when it stopped starting. Click, click, click... Tried new battery and finally had starter replaced all is good now. Also starting to wonder I should keep the V6 and sell the 4.7 with 80K on it instead.

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
It was fine up until the other day when it stopped starting. Click, click, click... Tried new battery and finally had starter replaced all is good now. Also starting to wonder I should keep the V6 and sell the 4.7 with 80K on it instead.
Why would you ask yourself that question? It's a no-brainer to keep the 4.7L with only 80K miles IMHO.

What model year is it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts