Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(No Longer for sale) 2006 Commander 65th Anniversary 3.7 for sale in NJ

5K views 14 replies 2 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Everyone, though I have not been on the forum long (was checking it out for months before joining) I have ended up with 2 Commanders. That being said my first one is for sale after I got another with the 4.7 for the higher tow rating. Hoping someone here might be interested.
Here is the info: 2006 Commander 3.7 V6

Car is in NJ and runs great. 65th Anniversary edition with leather and heated seats. Has 178k miles and trans has been serviced and shifts fine. All other service up to date and it has a new drive shaft CV joint, alternator, starter and water pump. It was used every day until I replaced it with another Jeep Commander. Asking $4500 based on KBB "fair" private party value since it's not perfect, but open to offers. Also has new front struts, rear shocks and 2" lift kit by rocky road. Lift kit and shocks were professionally installed and the alignment was done.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Everyone, though I have not been on the forum long (was checking it out for months before joining) I have ended up with 2 Commanders. That being said my first one is for sale after I got another with the 4.7 for the higher tow rating. Hoping someone here might be interested.
Here is the info: 2006 Commander 3.7 V6
Car is in NJ and runs great. 65th Anniversary edition with leather and heated seats. Has 178k miles and trans has been serviced and shifts fine. All other service up to date and it has a new drive shaft CV joint, alternator, starter and water pump. It was used every day until I replaced it with another Jeep Commander. Asking $4500 based on KBB "fair" private party value since it's not perfect, but open to offers. Also has new front struts, rear shocks and 2" lift kit by rocky road. Lift kit and shocks were professionally installed and the alignment was done.
Good luck with the sale; please try to log-in to the forum at least once a day to check on your thread for inquiries; thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.