Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys-

Does anyone know if it would be possible to swap out my 2006 3.7L gauge cluster from a 2008-2010 3.7L at all? The connections look the same but I'm wondering if there is more to it than that. I realize the mileage may change based on the new cluster, but not really concerned with that. If anyone has any info on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Guys-

Does anyone know if it would be possible to swap out my 2006 3.7L gauge cluster from a 2008-2010 3.7L at all? The connections look the same but I'm wondering if there is more to it than that. I realize the mileage may change based on the new cluster, but not really concerned with that. If anyone has any info on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Did you get anywhere with this? I know this thread is pretty old, but I've thought about doing this as well...

·
Administrator
6,288 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
What's going on with your engine Wombler?
Dropped a valve seat- piston/cylinder are fine but heads need rebuilding....soooo opportunity for many other engine upgrades and preventative replacements.
Discussion Here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys-

Thanks!
I’d be careful! I just swapped out cloth 2007 seats for 2009 leather seats! Everything was the same other than the power seat harness!! We had to deconstruct both driver and passenger seats and put them on the 2007 frames!!!

Engineers ??‍♂

·
Registered
134 Posts
Recently started to have some issues with my engine temp gauge give inacurate reading and moving around erratically. Had the mechanic take a look to find that the sensor is giving accurate reading, but the gauge itself is going bad. Anyone done a clean swap out with the instrument cluster or does it need to be reprogrammed or is there a EPROM chip that I could just change to a different instrument cluster?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts