Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 jeep commander I have hot air coming out of the floor vents on both sides of the car everything works defrost,floor vents and the cabin vent all work but with it turned off you still feel hot air coming out now I haven't charged the ac yet wouldn't think that would be a issue just just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what it might be its 93 degrees in Georgia so riding around with hot air on your feet sucks just a note with it off only comes out the floor no where else not blowing just seems to come out

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts
I have a 2006 jeep commander I have hot air coming out of the floor vents on both sides of the car everything works defrost,floor vents and the cabin vent all work but with it turned off you still feel hot air coming out now I haven't charged the ac yet wouldn't think that would be a issue just just wondering if anyone has any idea's on what it might be its 93 degrees in Georgia so riding around with hot air on your feet sucks just a note with it off only comes out the floor no where else not blowing just seems to come out
@James1975# Welcome to the forum! Please make an introductory post in the New Member Section when you get a chance. Also, I am moving your thread to the Problems / Dealer Service forum, which is the correct place for your thread. As to your issue, it is most likely caused by the gear that controls the blend door being broken. It is a known issue that has happened to many of us. You can use the forum's search feature to find quite a few threads on the problem.

·
Administrator
15,246 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts