Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site & I have tried researching this problem . I have found numerous posts listing the same problem but never an answer.
On my 2006 Jeep Commander the power windows from the drivers side does not work for the two front windows, the two rear windows work fine.
Also the power door locks and power mirros do not work from the drivers side. I was thinking maybe a relay but do not know the location ?
I was also thinking maybe uner the hood fuses in the Power distribution center or the Integrated Power Module but could not find a diagram for either. Or possibly the wiring harness betwen the door and the body.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
S. E. Michigan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Underneath the driver side up by where your left foot would be, Is a fuse panel door. There is a 10 amp fuse in the middle that controls all of those. I believe its fuse 12, as i just had to replace mine ( Blew it installing LED's...) I found it easier to just take the two screws out to drop the whole panel, thus making it easier to get my big hands at the fuse panel. Good Luck. Also its worth while investing in a micro auto fuse kit, i paid 17$ at LoWes, (Not trying to advertise) and it had a puller, as well as a variety of fuses in the kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts