Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Miguel and I am a Marketing Representative with the Jeep Information Center. Just wondering, have you guys met the Mudds yet? They are a fictional family of Jeep enthusiasts with a particular devotion to nature, outdoor sports, off-roading and the all new 2006 Jeep Commander. By visiting the Mudds, you can partake in various geo-caching searches with the family and enter yourself to win the 2006 Jeep Commander along with various other prizes.

In addition, I can assist anyone who may have questions regarding the features, options and package groups available on the all-new 2006 Jeep Commander or any questions regarding the We Are The Mudds camapaign.

I'd be more than glad to help out.

Regards.

Miguel M.
Marketing Representative
Jeep Information Center
1-800-925-JEEP(5337)
www.jeep.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Miguel,
I welcome DAIMLER CHRYSLER's support here :) I just bought my firts Jeep and wanted to participate on one of the JEEP organized outings ... to my surprise, they are all booked solid. Seems to me, JEEP needs to organize a few more? Where can I find novice trails and search for them by Zipcode, or in a specific location? I itch to try out my Commander, but need to start easy! Your help is appreciated :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Faustus said:
Miguel,
I welcome DAIMLER CHRYSLER's support here :) I just bought my firts Jeep and wanted to participate on one of the JEEP organized outings ... to my surprise, they are all booked solid. Seems to me, JEEP needs to organize a few more? Where can I find novice trails and search for them by Zipcode, or in a specific location? I itch to try out my Commander, but need to start easy! Your help is appreciated :)
Hello Faustus and thank you for the cordial welcome,

Congratulations on your recent purchase! Throughout the year, Jeep has been involved in several events across the nation, however, we have yet to receive any information stating any plans for an increase of events or cities. If getting into an adventurous mud war with your Jeep is what you're looking for, I would certainly suggest to contact the Camp Jeep phone line between the months of March and July. They have various trail rides to test your off-road aptitude. The courses range from novice levels for beginners to the more challenging high-difficulty courses . If you would like to acquire more information/updates on Jeep Events, feel free to visit the Jeep website or contact the Jeep Information Center (1-800-925-JEEP/5337 - prompt 3 for events) from 8am-12am, 7 days a week ET.

Regards,

Miguel M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.