Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
15,358 Posts
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4.7 v8, wondering if 2006 SRT Jeep Cherokee control arms will fit. Thanks!
@EinsatzKommandeur8llllll8 Welcome to the forum! Please make an introductory post in the New Member Section at your earliest convenience. Thanks. As far as I know the Grand Cherokee control arms are the same as the Commander. However, the SRT control arms may be different than the regular Grand Cherokee. If so, they would not work.

·
Administrator
6,472 Posts
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4.7 v8, wondering if 2006 SRT Jeep Cherokee control arms will fit. Thanks!
@EinsatzKommandeur8llllll8;

Welcome to the forum; Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed, in order to comply with the forum rules;

Thanks & welcome aboard.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The SRT control arms should fit just fine as I believe they are the same, I'm not 100% on that. If the purpose of the question is because you want a more SRT style stance, then what you are looking for are SRT8 Jeep JBA upper control arms. Yes they will bolt right on. There's nothing from the SRT8 GC that won't bolt right onto the commanders, with the exception of the few things that need more parts from the SRT to bolt on, for instance the factory brembos. They'll bolt onto the steering knuckles that you also need that will bolt onto the commander, you'll also need larger rims. This is coming from a guy that has a whole lot of parts from the SRT Jeep bolted right onto his commander, including the motor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts