Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my commander is 245/65/R17
friends Jeep wrangler Unlimited is 255/75/R17

I searched around and some wranglers rims need spacers to fit Commander. Not really sure?

·
Registered
26 Posts
They'll fit. Just installed the Moab wheels on my 3.7 Sport, no lift. I did have to install 1/4" spacers to clear the calipers though. Aside from that, no rubbing issues. My tires are 245/75r17, so a bit smaller than you, but you will still clear inner fender wells.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I could not fit the 255/70r18's without rubbing without a lift. In fact I had to trim and still rubbed a bit with them @ 1.5" front lift.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my commander is 245/65/R17
friends Jeep wrangler Unlimited is 255/75/R17

I searched around and some wranglers rims need spacers to fit Commander. Not really sure?
Jeep Commanders have 5x5 bolt patterns I could have sworn... plus if you scroll a little farther down it says 5x5 bolt pattern in the body of the ad, besides... the hulk wheels were made for the commanders and I've seen them advertised in the wrangler jeep brochure as an optional wheel, and there's a guy on here with photos of them on his wrangler.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes you can. Lifted. Scooped these up today. 2006 with 2013 moabs: Just got this xk a week ago. Lake Lanier, Georgia to Rainbow River, Florida coming up and multiple trips to Darien, Georgia a year... xk didn't come with a spare so got a deal of the year for all 5 off a 2013 wrangler. Thus verification on 2013 wheels for you there 'JW.

2013 wrangler moabs
255 70 17 I believe wranglers
2.5 lift
S p a c e r S

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Would you mind telling me which all-season tire is best for a Commander?
I have tried to consult Google and here are some of the options; Falken Ziex S/TZ-05, Nitto NT 421Q, and Yokohama Parada Spec-X. I haven't used any of these tires before, and your opinion will mean a lot to me before deciding which one to purchase on 4wheelonline.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes you can. Lifted. Scooped these up today. 2006 with 2013 moabs: Just got this xk a week ago. Lake Lanier, Georgia to Rainbow River, Florida coming up and multiple trips to Darien, Georgia a year... xk didn't come with a spare so got a deal of the year for all 5 off a 2013 wrangler. Thus verification on 2013 wheels for you there 'JW.

2013 wrangler moabs
255 70 17 I believe wranglers
2.5 lift
S p a c e r S
Do you know if 245/65/R17 tires will fit on a Jeep wrangler wheel?

·
Administrator
6,244 Posts
Can I use 265,65 ,17 on my commander?
@Nestor 1947; You can answer your own question with the tools in the thread below;

1 - 12 of 12 Posts