Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need help.
i have a 2007 commander 5.7 4x4
and when I driving at 40mph the Stability Control Indicator lights on automatically and I can’t turn it off.
Does anybody knows what it causing the light in? Or how I can’t turn it off ?

thanks un advance

·
Administrator
16,153 Posts
@gilbertodar Welcome to the forum! Are you getting any codes?

·
Administrator
16,153 Posts
I’m getting this code # C121C
I wasn't familiar with that code so I had to do some research on it. Looks like you might have a bad Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKPS). See this THREAD on jeepforum.com.

·
Administrator
16,153 Posts
Hi, thanks for the info. I just replaced the crank and the cam sensor but is still doing the same thing. The new sensors has to be like re-program ?
@gilbertodar No, the sensors don't have to programmed into the vehicle. How much have you driven since changing the sensors?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@gilbertodar No, the sensors don't have to programmed into the vehicle. How much have you driven since changing the sensors?

This problem began when I got a code from the camshaft sensor like 4 months ago. When I got the code I replace both sensors the camshaft and the crankshaft sensor. At that time I drove it for about 100 miles when the stability control light came on. Since then I have that problem and also when I try to start up the jeep sometimes keep stalling for about 10 seconds and then start up normally. I erased all the codes and I’m still getting the code i mentioned before also with the camshaft sensor.

·
Administrator
16,153 Posts
@gilbertodar Try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes and see if that helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts