Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an update that my Commander should be leaving the factory on August 7th.

XKJP74 - Jeep COMMANDER LIMITED 4x4
25H - Customer Preferred Package 25H
EZB - 5.7L Hemi Multi Displacement Engine
DGQ - 5-Spd Automatic 545RFE Transmission
PBM - Steel Blue Metallic Clear Coat
APA - Monotone Paint
*SL - Leather Trimmed Seats
-D1 - Dk Slate Gray / Lt Graystone
NHK - Engine Block Heater
NAA - Federal Emissions
JRC - Power Liftgate
CEC - Saddle Brown Seats
AWB - Quadra-Drive 4WD System
AMN - Navigation / Rear Back-Up Camera Group
YEP - Manuf Statement Of Origin
AHX - Trailer Tow Group IV
WGW - 17x7.5 Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels
AEK - Electronic Infotainment Sys Group
RSP - UConnect Hands-Free Communication
ADL - Skid Plate Group
YG1 - 7.5 Additional Gallons Of Gas

·
Registered
192 Posts
"YG1 - 7.5 Additional Gallons Of Gas" Huhh? They need to add that much additional because the Hemi drinks so much? Most dealers, mine included, deliver with a full tank.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sgilbert said:
"YG1 - 7.5 Additional Gallons Of Gas" Huhh? They need to add that much additional because the Hemi drinks so much? Most dealers, mine included, deliver with a full tank.
That is from the delivery page. My guess is that the dealership will give me a full tank. :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
My dealer even paid for two additional tanks of gas because I had to return 60 miles round trip twice for either missing parts or unfixed items that should have been fixed. One was to program a key that was missing when I picked up the jc the other was to place a rear tow hook that should have come with the original package. I took several calls to get them to believe the rear hook was part of the package. I had to bring in the owners manual to show them. They didn't have a clue.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I also ordered the chrome door sills. I also will be swapping out the tires for 245/70R17 Wrangler SilentArmor (not to be confused with the Fortera SilentArmor) tires which are the same width and only about an inch bigger in diameter. They have a more aggressive tread pattern. I have been running them on my Cherokee and love them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rubicontrail...that sounds real sharp. Would love to see the Commander in the silver steel color...maybe I should have waited??? haha. Seriously though I do have that color on my Charger and it is gorgeous. It will look great with the saddle seats too. When you get it if you can post pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts