Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I have been a member on here since I had the jeep and you all have been very helpful the few times I asked for help. But it is time for me to sell my Jeep. I have a business I started and I need to sell it for a dump truck. Yes it is going to kill me. But this Jeep is a 2007 with 94k miles. Miles are high but all hwy and there are no issues at all with the Jeep. I just had the inner tie rod done, new battery, all spark plugs and fluids always changed when recommended. I have paperwork for everything. It is loaded and the third row was never used are like brand new. It has a brake controller, 2" emu springs, custom front 2" receiver mount for the warn 9k winch which will go with the truck. Even has the cables for the rear winch hook up. Tires are Copper SST, never had a accident or any off road action other then driving across fields. If you have any questions please contact me here I need to sell ASAP I am asking for what I owe which is $20000. I do have more pictures if needed. Email is [email protected].. Thanks guys

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts