Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you consideration is my 2007 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi with all the bells and whistles. Power sunroof, power mirrors, power seats, nav, cruse control, Bluetooth, XM radio, 6 disc changer, auto dim mirrors, power trunk, remote start, driver memory, back up camera, auto wipers, auto headlights, etc.

I am the second owner, and the first owner only drove it 29,000 miles! It now has 82,600 miles and counting as I am driving it. I have had the Jeep for approx 3 years, and have done many upgrades and lots maintenance. I have all receipts and an actual file on the car for the new owner so that they have a clear picture of what is needed / not needed and when. No accidents and clean carfax.

The bad- There are two dings in the hood where two acorns fell on it and bounced off, and the back bumper has some scrapes / rash that I touched up (courtesy of my wife lol).

The good- No leaks, no rattles, and nothing needs to be done immediately, not even an oil change which was just performed 1 week ago. New headlights installed two weeks ago. This car is ready to go wherever you want. Only reason I am selling is that I need a full-size SUV.

All the below items have less then 18,000 miles on them.

1. New Firestone AT2 all terrains (245 / 75R 17) 31.5 inches tall x 9.65 inches wide. ($650) 90% tread left.
2. Rough Country lift 2" ($250)
3. 4 New Bilstein shocks ($300)
3. JBA Adjustible upper controll arms ($500 for the set!)
4. Hub-centric 1.25" billet wheel spacers ($150)
5. Mopar upgrade Kicker speakers to go with the factory Alpine stereo. ($250)
6. Airaid cool air intake with syn dry filter ($150)
7. JeepPerf adjustable front swaybar disconnects ($200)
8. Steel Armadillo custom welded rear differential cover with drain & fill plugs that I had powder-coated ($190)

Shoot me an email if you have any questions & I will be happy to answer.

$8,600 OBO

Email = [email protected]

Thank you and best regards,
Trevor

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BB. I really enjoyed having you as a moderator. One of my favorites.

Jeep sold this evening! I suppose this is the end of this thread! Posted it two days ago here and on CL and it sold within $300 of what I was asking. Will see you guys in cyber hopefully somewhere! I do have a 2014 wrangler unlimited rubicon and a 1978 Trans Am, so I lurk on other forums as well.. Take care guys!

·
Super Moderator
5,698 Posts
Thanks BB. I really enjoyed having you as a moderator. One of my favorites.

Jeep sold this evening! I suppose this is the end of this thread! Posted it two days ago here and on CL and it sold within $300 of what I was asking. Will see you guys in cyber hopefully somewhere! I do have a 2014 wrangler unlimited rubicon and a 1978 Trans Am, so I lurk on other forums as well.. Take care guys!
Congrats and thanks for the kind words. Best of luck with your next SUV whatever it turns out to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.